COME AND DRINK WITH US
Join our events to LEARN more about the 'nectar of the gods' and TASTE new wines, plus enjoy special DEALS on ordering!
Every month we host informal wine tastings or other wine-related activities, where our guests can try a range of labels from our growing collection of artisan wines.
The more you join the more you'll learn about wine regions, wine grapes and wine styles.
All you have to do is attend every event and work your way through our extensive portfolio (250+ labels) ... You'll be a WINE EXPERT in no time.
Our schedule of events will be updated here (and on Facebook) or you can view all available tickets here: https://onceuponavine.sg/collections/event-tickets.
Make sure you subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to be updated when events are listed.
- 19/05/22: Caribbean island life meets the Italian peninsula. At this 3-hour evening event, taste some favourites from our ever-growing collection of artisan wines alongside a delicious selection of Caribbean dishes! TICKETS HERE
- 04/06/22: Taste some special labels from our Weekend Wines collection (something special to enjoy on a Saturday night or take to a friend's for a dinner party). TICKETS HERE
- 18/06/22: Taste some popular favourites from our Weekday Wines collection (popular, crowd-pleasers that won't break the bank for a mid-week session). TICKETS HERE
- 02/07/22: Taste some premium labels from our WOW! Wines collection (labels from our premium collection - often very rare grapes or wines, single vineyard expressions, limited-production). TICKETS HERE
- TBC - wine documentary screening accompanied by wine tasting and discussion. Full details and ticket link coming soon. To register your interest email Laura.
Contact owner Laura Goddard* directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our events.
* Your host = Laura, owner of Once Upon A Vine, WSET 3 (distinction), AIS sommelier.
- 23/04/22: A much anticipated return to wine tastings, after 2 years of social restrictions! Stunning lineup of wines to taste, highlighting some 'NEW' vintages and wineries that arrived in SG after the pandemic put a stop to events. Click HERE to view the wine list from the event.
- 20/02/20: An exploration of artisan wines from up and down the Italian peninsula! Click HERE to view the wine list from the event.
- 18/11/19: Liquid tour of Tuscany with Agnese Barbanera! We'll be tasting the new vintages (just arrived) of the Barbanera estate's popular Duca Di Saragnano line, such as Sir Passo and Alchymia ... and also trying the new wines in the La Forconate line (new to Singapore)! Click HERE to view the wine list from the event.
- 10/10/19: An intimate gathering of wine lovers, exploring new wines just arrived from Italy! Click HERE to view the wine list from the event.
Private tasting events for small groups can be arranged.
If you would like to book our sommelier (and wine) to attend your private event - and introduce your friends or colleagues to the wonderful world of wine - please do get in touch: email@example.com.
If you are looking for a venue please make sure to contact as early as possible, to allow time to secure a suitable space.