Medium Body, Dry (Pinot Nero, Terrano, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot). Alc 12.5%.
A new red from the legendary poet-painter-winemaker of Trieste.
IGT Venezia Giulia Rosso Ludvik
40% Pinot Nero, 30% Terrano, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot
- Vineyards planted at over 800 feet above sea level
- A multi-vintage wine; current bottling made from 2015 and 2016 vintages
- Grapes macerate for 14 days
- Vintages are aged separately: 2015 vintage aged for 4 years, 2016 vintage aged for 3 years
- Vintages are blended and held for 1 week before bottling
- Wine aged in barriques and 25-HL botti
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.